Purchases made at Power-battery.com.au are covered by a 30-day return policy. Please fill out the RMA (Return Material Authorization) form here before returning an item.
- Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping is nonrefundable.
- Returns must be received within 30 days from the date the order was shipped out unless otherwise specified by a customer service rep.
- After 30 days, customers are only eligible for a replacement under the warranty. If no replacement is available, an exchange for a comparable model and/or store credit will be issued at our discretion.
- All returns must be shipped at the customer's expense unless the item meets the following criteria:
* The wrong item was inadvertently shipped out of our warehouse.
* The item was not as described and/or misadvertised.
- If an RMA return is deemed eligible for return shipping, we will reimburse the customer in accordance to rate provided by USPS.
- The turnaround time for most refunds and replacements is 7 - 14 business days after we receive the product.
- We recommend customers use an insured shipping method with a tracking number to return any merchandise back to us. Power-battery is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Products must be returned in like-new condition with all accessories and packaging to be eligible for an RMA.
- Power-battery is not responsible for personal data and/or non-related products left in the returned merchandise.
- Any physical damage on a product will automatically void its return policy/warranty and we will return any products that exhibit physical damage back to the customer